The Eastport Meadows Lifestyle
Revel in the good life in the custom-built homes of Eastport’s premier community for today’s active homeowners age 55 and better.
Only 1 homes left – Fully Furnished Model Available only – Immediate Occupancy
Eastport Meadows is just minutes away from the fun of Westhampton Beach, with its abundance of fine dining and cultural venues, and an eclectic array of shops and beautiful beaches. Venture north to Riverhead and experience the Long Island Aquarium or shop till you drop at Tanger Outlet Center. Or stay close to home and enjoy spending time with neighbors and friends at our Clubhouse, featuring a great room with a stone fireplace, billiard room, exercise facility, outdoor swimming pool and a common area perfect for entertaining.
- Gateway to the Hamptons
- Quiet location within walking distance to Main Street
- Energy efficient “Green” homes
Sales Office Number:
Monday: 11AM – 5PM
Thursday: 11AM – 5PM
Friday: 11AM – 5PM
Saturday: 11AM – 5PM
Sunday: 11AM – 5PM
- Two bedrooms with first floor master bedroom suite
- Two and one-half baths
- Palatial master bathroom
- Living room with fireplace
- Designer kitchen with granite countertops
- Energy efficient GE appliances
- Brazilian cherry wood flooring in kitchen and foyer
- Oversized outdoor deck
- Basement with 8-foot ceiling
- Andersen Windows
- Pet friendly
The quaint hamlet of Eastport, located in Suffolk County on the border of Southampton, New York, dates back to the early 1700’s. The Hamlet has a total area of 5.6 square miles. There is a rich history in Eastport, which once served as the center of Long Island’s duck industry and was home to gristmills.
Today, Eastport is a quiet historic town and the “Gateway to the Hamptons.” Residents enjoy the convenient location, quaint hometown community and a fabulous main street with more than a dozen antique shops. Eastport Meadows is located within walking distance to historic downtown and just minutes away from bustling Westhampton Beach with its museums, theatres, wineries, marinas, beaches, restaurants, golf and world class shopping.
I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.
- Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center
- The beautiful and relaxing 70-acre woods of Our Lady of the Island shrine
- Horse farm with trail links to the Pine Barrens State Preserve