The Village Vistas Lifestyle
High on a hill overlooking the prestigious Village of Port Jefferson, Village Vistas offers an unparalleled living experience for today’s active 55 and better homeowners.
Only one home left!
With its country club, golf course, private beach and a bustling mix of unique harbor front stores and restaurants, Port Jefferson is one of the most desirable communities on Long Island’s North Shore. The 18-acre property also includes a 10 acre conservation easement to ensure a quiet environment, and a Clubhouse featuring a great room with stone fireplace, billiard room, exercise facility, outdoor swimming pool and a putting green. Life at Village Vistas is truly a dream come true!
- Breathtaking views of Port Jefferson Harbor and Long Island Sound
- World-class golf, beaches, shops and fine restaurants
- Short ferry rides to Connecticut and New England
Sales Office Hours:
Please call our Sales Office at 631-724-1000 for an appointment
- 2,300 square feet
- Master bedroom suites on 1st and 2nd floors
- Spacious 2nd floor loft with panoramic views
- Option for private office or 3rd bedroom
- Elevators optional with the Harborview model
- Two and one-half bathrooms with granite tops
- Palatial master bathroom with whirlpool tub
- Dining room/living room with fireplace
- Eat-in gourmet kitchen with granite countertops
- Energy-efficient appliances/GE Profile stainless steel
- Full walk-out basement
- Two-car garage with carriage-style doors
- Pet friendly
The 300-year-old picturesque seaport of Port Jefferson is rich in history and offers plenty of things to do, all while preserving a small town feel. The Village of Port Jefferson boasts a beautiful deep water harbor, eclectic shopping, many fine restaurants, exciting nightlife, local museums, live theatre, a Village Center, wonderful beaches, outdoor skating rink, and a fabulous Golf and Tennis Country Club for Village residents. Many outdoor activities and music festivals are held throughout the year.
- Golf & Tennis Country Club
- Ferry to Connecticut and New England
- Fine Dining
- Live Theatre
- Thriving Nightlife
- Two Hospitals