The Village Vistas Lifestyle
High on a hill overlooking the prestigious Village of Port Jefferson, Village Vistas offers an unparalleled living experience for today’s active 55 and better homeowners.
We have several other properties available; contact us at 631-582-8300 to speak to one of our representatives.
With its country club, golf course, private beach and a bustling mix of unique harbor front stores and restaurants, Port Jefferson is one of the most desirable communities on Long Island’s North Shore. The 18-acre property also includes a 10 acre conservation easement to ensure a quiet environment, and a Clubhouse featuring a great room with stone fireplace, billiard room, exercise facility, outdoor swimming pool and a putting green. Life at Village Vistas is truly a dream come true!
- Breathtaking views of Port Jefferson Harbor and Long Island Sound
- World-class golf, beaches, shops and fine restaurants
- Short ferry rides to Connecticut and New England
- 2,300 square feet
- Master bedroom suites on 1st and 2nd floors
- Spacious 2nd floor loft with panoramic views
- Option for private office or 3rd bedroom
- Elevators optional with the Harborview model
- Two and one-half bathrooms with granite tops
- Palatial master bathroom with whirlpool tub
- Dining room/living room with fireplace
- Eat-in gourmet kitchen with granite countertops
- Energy-efficient appliances/GE Profile stainless steel
- Full walk-out basement
- Two-car garage with carriage-style doors
- Pet friendly
The 300-year-old picturesque seaport of Port Jefferson is rich in history and offers plenty of things to do, all while preserving a small town feel. The Village of Port Jefferson boasts a beautiful deep water harbor, eclectic shopping, many fine restaurants, exciting nightlife, local museums, live theatre, a Village Center, wonderful beaches, outdoor skating rink, and a fabulous Golf and Tennis Country Club for Village residents. Many outdoor activities and music festivals are held throughout the year.
- Golf & Tennis Country Club
- Ferry to Connecticut and New England
- Fine Dining
- Live Theatre
- Thriving Nightlife
- Two Hospitals